Existential Offerings was founded in 2017 by Natalie Fraser during her training to become a Counselling Psychologist and Existential Psychotherapist.
Over the years, Existential Offerings has developed into a community of people from all walks of life, including:
- People struggling with their mental wellbeing
- Therapists supporting clients with their mental wellbeing.
The organisation is now home to a growing network of trained and accredited therapists who include existential & philosophical influences in their work.
If you are seeking psychological support, we may be able to help.
For enquires, please email:
Disclaimer: The therapists in the Existential Offerings network work privately, and each therapist is responsible for their own fees and payments.
Click here to read our brief article answering the question “what is existential therapy?”
- how it is different from other therapies
- how the approach developed
- what you might expect from it?
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.